pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] A Couple UI questions

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] A Couple UI questions
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:41:22 +0200

Am 12.07.2012 14:49, schrieb Andrew:
Hi, list.

When browsing the header list in Pan with the up/down arrow keys, the
message view pane doesn't load the currently-selected message. I'm not
sure why -- it does when using ctrl-N/P. I would also like to map
leftarrow/rightarrow to collapse/expand thread, but I see no way to do
this.

I usually set my newsreader to cache all new messages. In Pan, if I set
preferences->actions->cache articles scoring at.... to [only new], it
does cache articles as I enter each group, but it also marks them all
read, which is not what I want. Not sure what's going on there.

Pan version is .136. Any thoughts?

Bump and Done.

Cheers.