pan-users

[Pan-users] Git pull build failure on Fedora 15 32-bit

From: Lacrocivious Acrophosist
Subject: [Pan-users] Git pull build failure on Fedora 15 32-bit
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 17:16:44 +0000 (UTC)

Recent git pulls do not build for me on a Fedora 15 32-bit box. Previous
git pull builds have succeeded and I am now using Sexual Chocolate (GIT
bf56508).

Console output may be seen at: http://pastebin.com/vS9SVUSs

Note that for my builds I 'cheat' by changing line 55 of configure.in to:
GNUTLS_REQUIRED=2.10.5 ...which has not caused any problems before (newer
versions are not available for Fedora 15). Configure reports 'With GnuTLS:
yes = 3.0.11' but it lies. I do use SSL with my primary NSP.

I would appreciate suggestions to work around the failure shown in the
console output pastebin.

--
Lacrocivious Acrophosist

Twice as crazy as I would be, if I was half as crazy as I am.