pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan and yenc encoding of binary files

From: Cipher Cipher
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan and yenc encoding of binary files
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:56:38 -0500

Duncan:

Thanks, have turned HTML off, sorry for the noob error there...  :-)
Will look into separate Yenc encoder as you mentioned.

Heinrich:

Thanks.  Have sent you email with attached .nzb file, I appreciate
your time and effort.

One correspondent with paid Agent reports:

"I am using agent 6.32.1188 and this downloads fine and opens fine.
But it says that "An encoding error was detected in the attachment",
Don't know what that is."

I made two changes to this upload that he can read, despite the error
message:  One was to change permissions on the file to make it
executable.  I read a post somewhere where that solved a similar
problem for someone.  I also added "Yenc" to the subject line as he
recommended...

--
Cipher