pan-users

[Pan-users] cache article inconsistent

From: Thufir Hawat
Subject: [Pan-users] cache article inconsistent
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 02:06:39 +0000 (UTC)

Are all articles equally "cache"-able?

http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/screenshot-03252013-070130pm.php

I selected all read articles, cached them ok.  The I selected more
articles, the unread articles you see in the screenshot, and selected to
cache them.

Now, I have a cache set to 100MB but might not have that much RAM free.
In this case, cache means to RAM or hdd?  I tried setting 1000MB but
still see this, so brought cache back to 100MB.

In any event, why weren't the read articles unchached so that the unread
articles could be cached?

This is not an isolated instance, just a good screenshot.  Some articles
get cached, others don't.  Why/not?

thanks,

Thufir