pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How to tell Pan to *stop* constantly asking to install f

From: Rock
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How to tell Pan to *stop* constantly asking to install fonts?
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 00:34:35 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 00:25:20 +0000, Jim Henderson wrote:

> What distribution are you using?  This doesn't look like something from
> pan or firefox, but from your distribution - might have something to do
> with how the distro has packaged the two programs.

Now *that* is interesting!

I had noted that Firefox and Pan both constantly asked to install fonts,
but, I had not noticed that it wasn't Firefox nor Pan doing the asking!

$ uname -a
Linux Rock 2.6.32-358.6.2.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu May 16 20:59:36
UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

In other words, I'm using Centos 6.
Shall I move this question over to the Gmane Centos users group?