pan-users

[Pan-users] Check/Download to my specific Downloads directory?

From: Phillip Pi
Subject: [Pan-users] Check/Download to my specific Downloads directory?
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 07:42:18 -0700

Hello.

My Debian's stable Pan v0.139 is not downloading my binary attachments
to the right default location. It is downloading to ~/News. I cannot
find the settings for directories in Pan client. My
~/.pan2/preferences.xml shows:

<string name='default-save-attachments-path' value='/home/ant/Downloads'/>

I haven't used Pan for many months and I think it is related to my
Debian stable upgrade from a few months ago. Did something change in
Pan from oldstable?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "We now go live to Ollie Williams in Channel 5
traffic chopper. What's scene?" --Tom Tucker. "Everyone looks like
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: address@hidden/address@hidden
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.