pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Date field in Header pane - 12/24 hours?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Date field in Header pane - 12/24 hours?
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 09:38:12 +0000 (UTC)

David WE Roberts posted on Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:47:47 +0000 as excerpted:

> Is there any way to change the time format in the Header pane from 12 to
> 24 hour format?

Not AFAIK, but I like the feature request! =:^)

If Heinrich (or someone else, patches welcome!) doesn't reply saying he's
implementing it right away (he tends to do that quite often if he has
time when it comes up, but he has been busier lately, so...), please file
a feature-request bug for it (do a search first to see if there's another
request you can simply CC), and post the bug number here if you would, so
I can add my support to the request.  If you have a web-archive link to
this thread handy, you can post that on the bug too, thus linking both
ways thread to bug and bug to thread.  (If you don't, no problem once you
post the link to it here as I read the list using pan via gmane's
list2news service, which adds a convenient header with the gmane web-
archive link as well, so I can easily find it from that. =:^)

Alternatively, if you don't have an active gnome bugzilla account and
don't wish to bother with one at this time, I reactivated mine recently
and can probably file it if necessary.  I've been using 24-hour time for
some years now and definitely prefer it, and if I'd have thought of
requesting it a couple years ago myself, we'd likely not be having this
discussion. =:^)