pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Date field in Header pane - 12/24 hours?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Date field in Header pane - 12/24 hours?
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 03:45:59 +0000 (UTC)

David WE Roberts posted on Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:00:10 +0000 as excerpted:

> I have a Gnome Bugzilla account (raised a request around January 2013)
> but I can't seem to find the request or where to raise Pan requests.

For pan specific bugs/requests, the easiest thing to do is to use pan's
help-menu feedback/bug entry. =:^)

If you don't have a bugzilla account or don't have persistent cookies
enable for gnome bugzilla, you'll get a login page first, but after
logging in or if you have cookies set so you're logged in automatically,
you'll be taken to the enter bug page, with pan already set as the
product.