pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Compile error in latest git

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Compile error in latest git
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 13:31:00 +0000 (UTC)

Heinrich Müller posted on Sun, 23 Mar 2014 13:48:24 +0100 as excerpted:

> Fixed.

Yay!  Quote colors work again (well, foreground), and I see that the type
mismatch I spotted is fixed too. =:^)

But unfortunately, with my "reverse" color scheme the first thing that
jumps out is that quote backgrounds are apparently hard-coded white, now,
while my preferences dialog still says they should be black.

I even tried setting it to something else and back to see if it just had
to be reset.  That didn't do it either.

Any ideas on that, Andrew (or anyone else)?

But it's definitely nice having quote colors once again, even if they're
foreground only and even if the background is now near-blinding-white!