pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Compile error in latest git

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Compile error in latest git
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 12:10:15 +0000 (UTC)

Andrew Nile posted on Sun, 23 Mar 2014 16:20:39 +0000 as excerpted:

> Hi Heinrich, sure, here it is.
>
> A simple
>
> patch prefs-ui.cc < prefs-ui.cc.patch
>
> in the pan/gui directory will apply this patch in case anyone wants to
> try it.

OK, just git-pulled, noticed this patch-commit as the update and rebuilt,
and...

It works! =:^) ... With one remaining niggle/caveat: Applying the changes
doesn't appear to take effect until a pan restart.

At first I thought it was still broken as a result, but then I decided I
better restart pan just in case, and sure enough, when I did the changes
took, and what a sight for sore eyes that was!  <3 <3  I've /sure/ missed
it!  =:^)

But what color redraw procedure needs called where in ordered to get it
to take "live", without a pan restart needed?