pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Odd issue with latest git code

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Odd issue with latest git code
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 00:34:07 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 22:00:29 +0000, Jim Henderson wrote:

> Oddly, I made that change and added git-core to my BuildRequires:
> section,
> and now I'm having other issues.  I have someone else helping me out
> with those issues (he's got me on the right track), so hopefully we'll
> have this all sorted soon.

I just realized that I hadn't closed this out - found the issue with the
version number being wrong.  Turns out excluding the '.git' path from the
tar file for the build service causes the bit that extracts the version
information to fail.

So that piece is now sorted out.

So now I can test the original issue some more and see if that's fixed or
still a problem. :)

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson