pan-users

[Pan-users] Difficulty with Win7 installation

From: Bill
Subject: [Pan-users] Difficulty with Win7 installation
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:44:38 +0100

I've been using Pan on a Windows 7 32-bit machine for some time now.

I am hoping to move to a different machine with the same OS, so today downloaded the GTK runtime and the latest Pan msi installer.

All appears to install OK, but when I try to start Pan, I get "Pan.exe - Entry point not found. The procedure entry point deflateSetHeader could not be located in the dynamic link library zlib1.dll.

What am I doing wrong?