pan-users

[Pan-users] Action not working in Pan from git.

From: Christian Dysthe
Subject: [Pan-users] Action not working in Pan from git.
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 15:30:34 -0500

Hi,

I've successfully built Pan 0.140 from git, but the action "Mark
articles read scoring at.." doesn't work like it did in 0.139. The
messages are not being marked read. The only way to get them made read
is to use the context menu for the group and choose "Mark selected group
read". In 0.139 (as packaged for Ubuntu 14.04) the action works as
expected. Is this a bug, or am I missing some new setting or option?

--
//Christian
Dropbox. Your files from anywhere: http://db.tt/U8MqkVR