pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ssl/tls certificate handling?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ssl/tls certificate handling?
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 00:50:23 +0000 (UTC)

walt posted on Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:02:23 -0800 as excerpted:

> Another, different bug is in the dialog box for editing the certs
> ("Edit/Edit SSL Certificates").  It crashes pan every time but I don't
> know why.  Can anyone reproduce this?

Thanks for crashing pan for me! =:^)

(J/K.  I was expecting it since you said it was crashing for you, and I
had only the two messages, this one and my sibling reply, that I had read
and that I knew were going to come back as unread after pan restart.)

So definitely reproducible, tho given that the cert files are obviously
corrupt, that'd be expected.