pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How to use Numeric Pad 'Delete' key

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How to use Numeric Pad 'Delete' key
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 18:30:28 -0700

On Fri, 20 May 2016 01:45:19 +0200
Rhialto <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu 19 May 2016 at 23:34:21 +0000, Duncan wrote:
> > [1] Wayland changes: ...
>
> As the saying goes:
>
> Those who don't understand (uni)X are condemned to reinvent it,
> poorly.

I hope you're not as grumpy as you sound in print ;)  How do you feel
about 'mir' from Canonical?

I updated my arch linux (in vbox) today and noted that arch is using
gcc-6.1.1 now, so (of course) I updated pan from git and compiled and
ran it with no problems.

I'm pretty sure this experiment would have failed without the work that
you and Detlef and Petr have been doing, so, thanks again to all of you!