pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Bug fixes landed in master

From: Rhialto
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Bug fixes landed in master
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 01:59:36 +0200

On Sun 17 Jul 2016 at 21:43:50 +0200, Petr Kovar wrote:
> Please test the latest master code and report any issues.

I think that since the last time some of my valgrind-found fixes were
adopted, I had some more that I didn't yet push to github yet. Perhaps
you can take a look at https://github.com/Rhialto/pan2/tree/valgrind2 ,
the valgrind2 branch, and the last few commits (about 6, I think, 21 and
22 march).

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- Wayland: Those who don't understand X
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- are condemned to reinvent it. Poorly.