pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Bug fixes landed in master

From: Petr Kovar
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Bug fixes landed in master
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:46:19 +0200

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 23:23:55 +0000 (UTC)
Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Petr Kovar posted on Sun, 17 Jul 2016 21:43:50 +0200 as excerpted:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Since several people have contributed bug fixes and translation updates
> > since the 0.140 release (thanks!), I'd like to roll a 0.141 tarball
> > soon.
> >
> > Please test the latest master code and report any issues.
>
> I updated a couple days ago (after nearly a month since my last update,
> due to being busy buying a house...) and caught the pan update then.  The
> commit ID should be in the headers since I use pan on this list.  No
> problems so far. =:^)
>
> In fact, one of the patches (the don't crash at start if the previously
> selected post/group doesn't exist any more and thus can't be shown,
> patch) conflicted with a patch I was carrying locally that had apparently
> been posted on-list some time ago.  The two patches did the same thing
> slightly differently, so for that patch at least, I've been testing the
> concept at least, for some time. =:^)

Great, looks like the most embarrassing bugs causing crashes before we
released 0.140 have all been fixed. I think the bug you refer to was already
fixed in .140.

If you have more local patches that you think could be integrated into
master, let me now.

Cheers,
pk