pan-users

[Pan-users] Minimum application's window width

From: Mateusz Viste
Subject: [Pan-users] Minimum application's window width
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 11:39:20 +0000 (UTC)

It sometimes happens that Pan doesn't let me reduce the width of the
application's window below some size. Often in such situation, the
"minimum" size it requires is wider than my computer's screen, which is
obviously inconvenient.

I do not understand what causes Pan to enforce a minimum window size - I
tried resizing all columns in the header pane, but without any impact on
Pan's global width.

What should I look after?

Mateusz