pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan 0.143 crashes as Arch Linux

From: arnuld
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan 0.143 crashes as Arch Linux
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 16:18:10 +0530

> On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 11:50 AM, Ruben Safir <address@hidden> wrote:
> I got it to compile, but it just wont run
> address@hidden ~]$ pan
> pan: error while loading shared libraries: libenchant.so.1: cannot open

You should have made a new thread. You just hijacked my thread. It
causes confusion and provides lesser help for if anyone searching fora
solution to similar problems.  Anyway, provide some details like
compiled which version ?  and which OS your are using  etc ..

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/
https://lispmachine.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/c-new-operator/