pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan still resizing its newsgroups panel?

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan still resizing its newsgroups panel?
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 19:40:17 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 18:40:41 +0200, Izak van Langevelde wrote:

> It's been a while since I issued a bug report on pan spontaneously
> resizing its newsgroups panel. It is extremely annoying.
> As of pan 0.145 , the problem still persists. Is there a more recent
> version around, or a practical workaround, or do I better trash this
> newsreader and look for an alternative?

I'm still running 0.141 (latest version in FreeBSD ports)
and have not seen the issue you report.  Which version does
this bug originate it?  Or at least, were you experiencing it
it 0.141?  The reason I ask is that since I've never seen
the issue you describe, it may not be a Pan bug but a bug
in one of the external libraries.

--
Climate Change may be raising the sea levels, but the gene pool
seems to be drying up.