pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Unable to read article in pan

From: Zan Lynx
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Unable to read article in pan
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 15:55:19 -0700

On 1/23/21 2:33 PM, M.R.P. zensky via Pan-users wrote:
Hello I have pan installed and download headers from a group but when I click
on the post it does not open up so that I can read the article.

Make sure that the Body pane is displayed.
Make sure the pane size is expanded enough to be visible.

I had a lot of problems with the group, subject and body panes resizing to zero when I built Pan using GTK-3. It seems Pan only really works with GTK-2. So check the build options.

--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil