pan-users

[Pan-users] Using pan -> yenc article -> extracted .msg files -> then wh

From: Rickbrown
Subject: [Pan-users] Using pan -> yenc article -> extracted .msg files -> then what?
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 11:41:52 -0800

I am trying to view/extract images from a britishrailways group. The header pane shows several articles including ["gobblygook" yEnc(27)]. When I click that I am presented with a Pan: Save Articles dialog. When I select [Save] 28 files appear in the selected destination directory. One of which is binary ("gobblygook") size 19 MB. Twenty-seven are (number.number.(numbers 1-27)@PRIVATE.msg) which add up to about 19 MB. Those files contain routing information plus what is most likely attached image binary data. I have been unable to find any method to make use of those files.

How do those who know what they are doing access images encapsulated in yEnc files?

Alternatively, where can I find the answer to that question.

Thanks - Rick Brown in Reno, NV