pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.146 on Mageia-8: Will not close cleanly

From: Maurice
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.146 on Mageia-8: Will not close cleanly
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 11:40:21 -0000 (UTC)

Using Pan 0.146 on Mageia-8, in recent weeks it has failed to close when
requested, but reports:

 "Application Pan is not responding. Select 'Terminate' or 'Wait'.

 Selecting Terminate does work sometimes; Selecting Wait doesn't appear
to do
anything, but if I minimise the session I notice that the Pan icon
disappears
from the Task Bar after a few seconds - as if it had been awaiting
something to
finish somewhere...

Puzzled as to why now behaving like this...

--
/\/\aurice