pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] I'm back! Was: can you run Pan 2 on anything but GNOME/L

From: Kurt Schilling
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] I'm back! Was: can you run Pan 2 on anything but GNOME/Linux? (and how to donate?)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 20:17:18 -0400

Hi Duncan! Glad to have you back.

On 8/5/2021 7:35 PM, Duncan wrote:
Lacrocivious Acrophosist via Pan-users posted on Wed, 19 Aug 2020 01:22:53
+0000 as excerpted:

Unfortunately we appear to have lost the individual embodying our
Institutional Memory, Duncan. His last posts are from 2018 and, given
his devotion to Pan over so many years and his somewhat loquacious (I
should talk! Glass houses, etc.) posts to help users, I don't find it
credible that he simply lost interest. I suspect, without any evidence
save his absence, that Duncan has gone on to that Great Newsgroup In The
Sky.
So I'm back.  Luckily or unluckily, not on that Great Newsgroup in the
Sky just yet!  =:^)

... and this is a reasonable first-reply-back, to announce it.  Some may
wonder what happened and be interested in the story below, submitted
FWIW...
[...]

--
Be Safe and Be Well,