pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] server list broken

From: David Chmelik
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] server list broken
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 19:47:58 -0700

Another thing on this sort of topic is apparently I have dozens/hundreds newsgroups no longer on a server I use, possibly on another server I used (SDF.)  For some reason they're in my main (Eternal-September) .newsrc.  I think I was told refresh the groups list and they'll be removed, but they weren't.  I refreshed it several times over days/weeks and left Pan open hours after that, and on at least one occasion closed Pan after no longer said it was getting groups...

Another thing on this sort of topic is of course I used to use Pan to post to gmane.comp.gnome.apps.pan.user but now Pan just says the posting profile's server (when Gmane selected) doesn't have this group (actually seems to be saying this about maybe all groups recently.)