paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] it is soooo cold outside

From: flyordie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] it is soooo cold outside
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:49:12 +0100 (CET)

Hi Guys,
just wanted to tell you I finally made it! Flying for over an hour with a
Twinstar is possible.
Yesterday I flew just a little bit more 61min because it was already dark
outside and I wasnt sure if the autoland is working with the new configuration.
I will try once more during the next days if it isnt that cold. Standing on the
field for over an hour with nothing to do at minus 9 degrees really  s****.

all my best warm wishes to everyone else who is going to do some testflights
during the next days

Tobi
Neu: WEB.DE De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: https://produkte.web.de/go/demail02