paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] fw_h_ctl.c and fw_v_ctl.c files

From: Toader Adrian
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] fw_h_ctl.c and fw_v_ctl.c files
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 02:35:04 -0700 (PDT)

 I am making first steps to learn how to use Paparazzi hardware and software
project for implementation on an UAV.
 I downloaded the software and I have made a simulation and until know I
modified a flight plan.
 Reading more, I found that controls loops are defined in files
sw/airbornesw/fw_h_ctl.c and sw/airborne/fw_v_ctl.c.

  I looked for these files, but I did not find them.

It is possible for a simulation to work without these files?

My regards,

Adrian