paparazzi-devel

Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tuning a special airframe?

From: Iman
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tuning a special airframe?
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 04:15:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I think there is a misconception!
I mean the airplane is heavier then conventional airplanes with the same
size and the span is not long enough to overcome the planes weight.

the plane was made several years ago and unfortunately the material(which is
made of) does not meet the requirements.
of course, all these aspects affect the flight performance.

the airplane doesn't have any military missions.(only a homemade plane)
we can stop continuing the conversation if you think there is problem.

best regards
Iman