parallel

Re: New bug

From: edowning3
Subject: Re: New bug
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 20:47:33 +0000

Hi all,

Sorry about the radio silence for the past month.

Thank you Shlomi. I agree with your mixed feelings of Debian and am personally
not surprised by the delay in release.

I've pulled down version 20200622 as requested and reran the exact same command.

It exits with the same error:

* The version number: 20200622
* The bugid: Less than 1 byte memory free

Please let me know how I can help.

All the best,
Evan