phpcompta-support

[Phpcompta-support] Installation problem

From: Xavier Palou
Subject: [Phpcompta-support] Installation problem
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:04:00 +0200

First at all, thanks for your piece of software : it looks fantastic !!!
I said it looks because I'm not able to install it ... I followed all your
indications as accurately as I could.
Everything now seems to run : postgresql (user phpcompta is ok, databases
created, etc), apache and php
(I forgot to precise that I'm working on a Mandrake 9.2).
But, when I try to connect via a browser I can see, very quick, "Connecting
..." and after that nothing
(white screen).
Could you please help me : I'm a newbie on linux and php and so on ...

Really thanks !!!!!!

Xavier Palou

EFGC Ecole de Management
BP 516