phpgroupware-translation

[Phpgroupware-translation] Re: dutch translations (was mailing list chan

From: Dave Hall
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 00:38:17 +1000

Hi,

Great!

I suggest you post them on savannah -
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=phpgroupware preferably as 1 patch
per app.  Alternatively post a tarball for all of them.  Make a note in
the patch manager which approach you are taking.

For the tarball try something like:
cd /path/to/phpgroupware
tar zcvf phpgw_nl.tar.gz `find -name phpgw_en.lang`

Please run dos2unix on the files if you have been doing your
translations on a windows machine.

I have sent this to the translation list, I suggest that you subscribe
too - it is pretty low traffic.

I look forward to seeing your contribution.

Cheers

Dave

--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)