phpgroupware-translation

[Phpgroupware-translation] translation source files

From: dusti
Subject: [Phpgroupware-translation] translation source files
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:43:59 +0200

Hi all,

we're going to use phpgroupware at the office (we're a small, no budget vzw)Since most of us are dutch speaking I'd like to translate every app we're using, perhaps I'll translate others too. (depends on free time :-D) I'm wondering, what are the best lang files to start from?
phpgw_en.lang or phpgw_fr.lang

greeting

stijn dumon
aka DuSti