Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Downloading CVS Qs

From: Jeff Volckaert
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Downloading CVS Qs
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 15:30:27 +0000

I grabbed the CVS version, went through setup, and got the following when I
login:

*** snip ***
Database error: Invalid SQL: insert into
phpgw_access_log(sessionid,loginid,ip,li,lo,account_id) values
('8997a792ded2179bf5c8554e539f6983','jvolckaert','24.213.58.28',1007565706,'',599439)

File: /var/www/html/phpgroupware.cvs/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions.inc.php
Line: 366

Session halted.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end()
*** snip ***

Any help?

Thanks,
Jeff