[Phpgroupware-users] Problem in headlines module.

From: Shriya Dhar
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem in headlines module.
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:33:35 +0530

Hello,
I am using headlines module to display news sites. WHen i add a new news
site to the database it doesnot show on the page. Infact only one news site
is displayed and all the others don't get displayed. I added through
news_headlines, it is working. Can anybody tell me why a news_site is not
getting displayed. When we see the list of sites it displays in the list but
does not display on the headlines module.