Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Asterisks

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Asterisks
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 16:44:01 +1000

Mike,

They are caused by words which there are no translation available for
them.  If you are interested you can add words that aren't translated
through the development tools app.  You need to find the
$GLOBALS['phpgw']->lang() calls to find the what needs to be translated.

I think the docteam (address@hidden) would be greatful for
any translating that is done - even if it is just english to english.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

skwashd
Dave Hall