Re: [Phpgroupware-users] login problems

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] login problems
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:17:02 +0000

not exactly sure but it looks like the tmp path for php4 sessions is not set
correctly.  You can also try having phpgw not use php4 sessions and see if
that works.

Moritz Lennert (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Hi,
>
>I'm still having the problem explained below with the installation of phpGW.
Any hints as to where to look would be welcome. As additional info: I'm using
Debian 3.0, with the phpgroupware 0.9.14-0.RC3.3 and the postgresql 7.2.1-2
debian packages, the latter being installed in order to run postmaster with
the '-i' option.

>After creating an admin and 3 demo accounts, I try to login, but I get the
following message:

>********
>
>Warning: open(0/sess c32f792cc096ca872885b78b24617e86, O RDWR) failed: No
such file or directory (2)
in /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions php4.inc.php on line
771

>Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions
php4.inc.php:771) in /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.phpgw.inc.php
on line 138

>Warning: open(0/sess c32f792cc096ca872885b78b24617e86, O RDWR) failed: No
such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

>Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the
current setting of session.save path is correct (0) in Unknown on line 0