[Phpgroupware-users] IE FelaMiMail attachment problem

From: Nate Mollring
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] IE FelaMiMail attachment problem
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 23:14:31 -0500

It wouldn't be a problem, but most all the employee's use IE.  I get
a "cannot download from site" when I try to open an attachment using
Internet Explorer.  I'm using 0.9.14.000 DC4.  Everything else seems to
work on phpGroupware.  The attachments work using the regular email
program.  I found some information looking at the archives, but no
solutions.  E-smith 5.1.2 distro. Anyone have a solution.
thanks,
Nate