Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.16 Release - is it really stalled?

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.16 Release - is it really stalled?
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:32:35 +1000

Hi all,

Thanks lex for explaining things.

I suppose that all users should have been notified about this earlier.
I am sorry for not sending a post.  Most of the issues have now been
resolved.  The 16 release will now be in the hands of the new
coordination team which will be established shortly.

I am sorry for any inconveince caused by this delay, but we felt the
issues had to raised before the next release.

Cheers

Dave