Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.16 Release - is it really stalled?

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.16 Release - is it really stalled?
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 22:40:10 +0200

Hi Dave

--On Freitag, 16. Mai 2003 10:32 Uhr +1000 Dave Hall <address@hidden> wrote:

RE: Hi all,
RE:
RE: Thanks lex for explaining things.
RE:
RE: I suppose that all users should have been notified about this earlier.
RE: I am sorry for not sending a post.  Most of the issues have now been
RE: resolved.  The 16 release will now be in the hands of the new
RE: coordination team which will be established shortly.

No apologies necessary. Just one fact I would like to critisize: If it should be a developers' discussion, then why post it topmost on the website? And if it should have been taken part in by all of the community (that means us users as well), then why just mention it but no link to where discussion is taking place? To put it plainly: I am no developer and so it seems decent not to interfere with developers' affairs, but I am too much interested in the project's forthcoming as not to be upset by such a post.
That is why I asked. I am glad it is cleared. Thanks for informing us.

Dirk