[Phpgroupware-users] AOL Users

From: Larry Hansford
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] AOL Users
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:10:42 -0400

I have phpGroupWare 0.9.14.003 installed on a Red Hat 7.3 server, and it is working smoothly with one exception. Users that use AOL at home or on the road cannot log into phpGroupWare -- they get an error message "our session could not be verified. ".

No other users, weather on a dial-up ISP, DSL, or cable modem appear to be having this problem. Is there a configuration setting that will correct this?

Thanks!

Larry