[Phpgroupware-users] Regarding Project App

From: Renaun Erickson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Regarding Project App
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:16:54 -0700

I have followed this instructions, because which made sense of the /var/www/html/phpgroupware/projects/doc/USING
file.

1.  (Admin user).  Click on Administration link and scroll to Projects
section.  Click on 'Administration' and assign 1+ users / groups to project
administrator.  Do the same thing for 'Accountancy'.

2.  (Project admin user).  Using an account that was assigned in #1, go to the
Projects application.  You'll see the 'Activities' link enabled at the top of
the page.  Click on this link to create activities.  For whatever reason,
this is required before you can create a project.

3.  (Project admin user).  Create a project.

My problem is that 1. doesn't work.  I click on administration link of the Projects section, then click on a user, then click save.  It does nothing and doesn't give me any errors that I can find.

Any suggestions?

Renaun