Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Regarding Project App

From: Renaun Erickson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Regarding Project App
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:55:26 -0700

Thanks, I read over that too.  Just didn't register in my head that it was
related to this problem.  Sorry for the simple question.

I have it working now.  I created a project with my Project Administrator
user but I couldn't see this project with another user I created.  Must be
missing a setting.

My question is I would like to use this to create projects for my
programmers to work on.  I would like to setup jobs/projects with a lump sum
price not a hourly activity, but still want to track hours for internal
reasons.  A simple example of how I would do this with
Activities/Projects/Jobs/Work Hours would be nice.

Thanks for you time, phpGroupWare is a nice project.

Renaun