[Phpgroupware-users] Where to find documentation

From: jizquierdo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Where to find documentation
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:02:57 +0200

Hi, I would like to find any pages with good user manuals or something like
that for any application. I´ve looked into apps.phpgroupware.org but when I try
to connect tothe home of any application I get a MySQL error.

I´m interested in documentation (user manual or developper questions) of the
next applications: email, calendar, addresbook, notes and to-do list. Any
sugerences??? Does the "manual aplication" included with phpgroupware contain
good documentation of any application or what is this application for?

Thanks for your atention.

Jorge

Correo enviado gracias a Grupo GMV