[Phpgroupware-users] Caledar app question

From: jizquierdo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Caledar app question
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:15:24 +0200

Hi everybody. I´m working with the calendar application of phpgroupware and I
have a question abot its behaviour when inviting people to an event.

I don´t know which php file contains the code wich perform this function, but
what I would like to know is if it is posible not showing every user in the
database in the field of people to invite, or there is some way to show the
list of users extracted form the database ordered by any other field as the
Last Name or something like this. Where is the code I should change to achieve
this solution?? I think when the number of users in the database will grow
enough, the performance of this function will slow down the application quite a
lot if it should show all the users in the database any time somebody wants to
invite any other user to an event, isn´t it?

Thank you for your indications.

Jorge

Correo enviado gracias a Grupo GMV