[Phpgroupware-users] Filemanage works for some and not for others

From: Brian Connolly
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Filemanage works for some and not for others
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 19:56:04 -0500

Okay...

I've got Filemanager 9.13.005 inside of phpgw 9.14.508.  It's been working
great for over a week.  Works for the group I set it up for but now just
won't set up for another group.  No matter the configuration permutations...
nope... just won't do it.

I get the following error message when trying to launch the program from
inside the difficult account.

>Database error: Invalid SQL: select acl_location, acl_rights from
>phpgw_acl where acl_appname = 'phpgw_group' and acl_account = MySQL
>Error: 1064 (You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 1)
>File:
>/home/literati/public_html/workstation/phpgwapi/inc/class.acl.inc.php
>Line: 580
>Session halted.

Any thought on how to fix it.

Thanks