Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re. calender reminders

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re. calender reminders
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:02:32 +0100

Dave,

I created my test-installation by first copying my 0.9.14 to a new directory, then I ran:

cvs update -r Version-0_9_16-branch -dP

and this I did today. Then I ran the setup to update the database (a copy, too).

Later I tried a cvs -z6 update -dP as suggested here, although it seems to me that my initial cvs should have gotten me the current version. I still have the problem, with my preferences not being remembered, and the error message when inserting an entry to the calender. comics work, though. e-mail doesn't (IMAP, same settings as in 0.9.14).

There are no error messages in the log, which have to do with database access problems (only one msiing menu action, and one access to a private method).

environment:
Linux SuSE 8.0, kernel 2.4.18, PHP 4.1.0, MySQL 4.0.14, Apache 1.3.23, Zend Optimizer v2.1.0 Pass 1-3 enabled.

Marcus

Dave Hall wrote:

Marcus Frischherz <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes, I see. I gave it a try today. Lots of things to do in 16.... hardly works, or is this just me?

When did you last run a cvs update on 16?

For example, user preferences are not remembered, I always get the default preferences (verdilak, e.g., which I don't like), no matter how often I change the preferences. And calender does not allow to add any entry, so I can't really test the notification.. this is the error message I get, when trying to add an entry:

*Fatal error*: Unsupported operand types in */home/www/cal_test/calendar/inc/class.bocalendar.inc.php* on line *1079 so.. should I report all the errors somewhere, or are they already known?
Marcus

*Dave Hall wrote:

Marcus Frischherz <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi!

Quite silent here these days.
I hope that, after the split below plans are still valid? For
me an
e-mail based
reminder system  for the calender is a very important feature.

It works in 16