RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Re. calender reminders

From: Scott Reese
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Re. calender reminders
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:23:02 -0500

Greetings Dave:

I am testing/evaluating phpGroupWare for use here.  I started out with a
0.9.14 installation and things worked well.  I tried to upgrade to the
0.9.16 release and experienced the same types if issues that you are
describing.  I eventually gave up and created a whole new database from the
0.9.16 code, and everything worked fine.

Easy to do since I wasn't using it in production and just had test data,
don't know what I would have done if I needed to go with live data.

Scott.