[Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr

From: Peter Neal
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:22:13 +0000

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?  I'm trying to create a site with
sitemgr.  I create the modules and the site wide content and create the
catagories and pages.  Thats fine everything is ok!  However, when i view the
site starting from the site index I can access the catagories, but not the
pages.  When I try to view it from one of the pages first i get the same
problem.  Any idea what im doing wrong?

One other thing, can anyone help me with modifying the Registration
application please.  I'be upgraded to RC2 and the problem still exists. I
asked once before but no one replied to my cry for help!

Any help would be appriciated.

Warmest Regards.

PJ

Magickmatchac.com (http://www.magickmatchac.com) is the place to find
friendship, love and more at the click of a button. Register today and create
your FREE Profile and join our fast growing community of like minded
individuals.