[Phpgroupware-users] Project activities menu missing?

From: Dan Means
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Project activities menu missing?
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:37:54 -0700

I just installed a fresh 9.16.003 and seem to have lost the link on Projects to create activities...it was there in 9.16.000 ....or did I miss something obvious...I've set up admins, etc. but the only way I'm able to get a new project setup is by inserting records manually in the database....

My 9.16 has a menu item and "generate" screen that works great.

TIA for any help.

--
Dan Means
SRS Consulting,Inc.

This communication is confidential and is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed.
If you are not that person you are not permitted to
make use of the information and you are requested
to notify address@hidden immediately
that you have received it and then destroy the copy
in your possession.