Re: [Phpgroupware-users] URGENT! Calendar in CVS buggy

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] URGENT! Calendar in CVS buggy
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 23:21:45 +1100

Hi Dirk,

I am looking at calendar at the moment for fixing some other issues.
Unfortunately I don't have even a moderately clean 16 api and calendar
environment.

I will try to make time to look at this over the weekend.  I know this
doesn't help you today, but my development environments are not setup to
be able to look at this one quickly this evening before I go to bed.

If anyone else supplies me with a tested patch, I will apply it first
thing in the morning.  Please post it on savannah and post the patch #
here.

Cheers

Dave